About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

понедељак, 11. јун 2012.

Oh man...

...I didn't know that I can be that serious >v<
This  is so cool! :D
.
Where are you, Otaku 4???
I wanna play that game!!!
!"#$%&/()=?**?=)(/&%$#"!~ˇ^˘°˛`˙´˝¨¸¸¸¨˝´˙`˛°˘^ˇ~ !"#$%&/()=?**?=)(/&%$#"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
I wanna make a profile on Facebook, but my mum says that I can't... *really really REALLY sad puppy face*
.
I like songs 'Parla piu piano' and 'Man! I feel like woman!' :)
.
I'm in love >v<
.
I'm on a way to become ateist...
.
And, I'm so (fucking) stressed ×.×
I had entrance examination for high music school... And... I... PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO happy! *jumping becauce I'm happy* *imagine the happiest face you've ever seen...that's my face!*
But I nedda end elementary school so I have more tests :(
That's why I'm stressed now... *sad face*

Otaku 3

2 коментара: