About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

понедељак, 11. јун 2012.

Just one thing about christianity...


God doesn't exist.
He's creation of our minds.
Or, more likely, he's something we call 'LUCK'.
Things that he did are imagined.
They are fiction.
Someone see something that (he thinks) can't be explained and say: "This is a miracle! God did this!" and, BUM!, everyone says: "God exist! God is looking at us!" and nonsense like that.
Conclusion: we created him. Didn't we?
That's so stupid that I can't believe it.
No, I'm not ateist (But very soon, I'll become...).
I'm just rational!
Can you believe in some grandpa sitting on cloud and pointing with his finger on some places on Earth and saying: "I knew that! And, I knew that! Ha! I knew that would happen!" ?
Can you??
CAN YOU???
Just think of it...
And?
What's your answer?
.
"HA! I KNEW that!!!"
.
Otaku 3

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар