About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

уторак, 5. јун 2012.

Hey...everyone

I'm sorry that i couldn't post in the past few days.....you know schools last two weeks gotta study(which i don't do).....So the news...are that It's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!Damn I'm totally addicted to that song.....xD....Also started watching Law of Ueki.....hmmm I don't like it but yeah I started the Anime so i must finish it now XDDD,also I must shave.....hmmmm so this is it for now cya guys later :))
Soo....um PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!



Also some Toriko and Law of Ueki pictures incoming XDD

First I'll start with Toriko....


NIKU!


ITADAKIMASU!(OPxToriko)






Now it's Ueki time!










Well this is it...*waves*


By Otaku#1

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар