About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

субота, 23. јун 2012.

HI GUYS!

Hi guys... This is otaku nu.5 (you can call me Luna or L or Itachi xD). I'm new to this blog thing, so it might take some time for me to get used to it.

 Well, let me introduce myself. I'm 15 years old, i like reading and drawing(even though my drawing is rather pathetic)... I have light brown hair and blue eyes and a younger sister who is a real pain-in-the-neck, but i love her...

 As for anime & manga, you can say that's my middle name. Although i didn't quite have much time reading/watching it thanks to the exams, but in the upcoming days of lollygagging and doing nothing, i'm getting back in shape! My favorite animes/mangas are "Higurashi no naku koro ni" and "Naruto". I really love japanese culture and truly hope to visit Japan some day...

 So far I've attended primary school "Đura Jakšić" and now I'm planning to enroll in high school "Uroš Predić"... I'm sooo happy to hang on this blog with you guys and I really hope we'll get along! ^.^

Oh, yes! I almost forgot! As for otaku nu.2: Please, stay! :)


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар