About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

четвртак, 21. јун 2012.

Guts and high school...

Finally I'm over with all tests/exams/whatever!!!
Yeah! *hitting air around me*
Gutsguts gutsgutsgutsGUTSGUTS(what 'guts' mean? whatever... i just wanna write it >o<)GUUUUUTSSSSS!!!gutsgutsgutsguts! gUuUtSs! GuTs! gggggguuuuutttsssss!
So fucking happy!
I ended all nine exams/tests >v<
And... I'm going to high music school! I passed that fucking exam! Yeah!!! >w<
GUTS!
Shit! I STILL don't know wat that means : /
I have new haircut, new phone and damaged tooth(really! i'm not lying!)...
And mum gave me reallu nice book 'cause I had 94.42/100 points on examinatin for ending primary school (and that points are using to enter some high school :) )!
I'm will go to two high schools-music and some else school ^^
So, I'm now going, 'cause I wanna search for some interesting high school :)
SUS, Otaku 3

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар