About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

петак, 22. јун 2012.

I think...

...I understood this part! (are you really trying to say something with these posts, otaku No3 (and everyone else, really)? are your posts ever capable of being one sentence long? i'm aware your english isn't the most amazing, but surely you can at least try to get a simple message through? the anime/manga you watch/read, your current line of thoughts -  hell, even what you ate for breakfast yesterday could sound fun, if told in a certain way.)
You, Otaku 2, are saying that we needa have some message in our posts, aren't you? *worried face*
And you're saying that we heve to write in 'certain way' and anything will sound funny. Aren't you? *even more worried face*
I hope you'll answer soon... >o<
Otaku 3

2 коментара:

  1. Анониман23. јун 2012. 00:24

    don't quote me, i don't like it.

    yeah, basically.. i'm not trying to make you write a certain way, i'm just saying that the posts need to have a point.

    also, even if you write about things that seem boring, you can still write about them so they can be fun to read about.

    that's all i gues.. :)
    otaku No2

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Sorry, I didn't knew >.<
    Okay, I'll try :)
    I mean, I'll try to write something with point :D
    So, expect new post soon xD
    Otaku 3

    ОдговориИзбриши