About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

субота, 26. мај 2012.

Watching Eurovision and...


dying on the inside. Please, who is still letting Eurovision be alive? I feel kinda skunky (not quite sure if that's a word) listening to those wannabes playing torturetopeoplesears. Abba, where are you?!
Every country sucks, to be honest...but if I have to favor anyone, then it's Sweden. Not because of the song. It's not much better than all the other suckers. Because of Eric Saade. The true winner of last year's Eurovision.

Anyway, enough Eurocrap. I'll skip straight to the reason I'm writing a post although I should be watching EV with my friends. Though I began doubting the meaning of the word and ohsobeautiful friendship. Kinda.

SKIPPING TO ANIME STUFF BUSINESS.



I have a great roleplaying idea. Just tell me if you want to play a rp game, with interesting rules I made up. If you want to, be aware that I'm pretty much insane and that you're actually risking your fictional life. So be aware...

Who decides to roleplay, fill out this:
Favorite Anime/Manga:
Favorite character from that A/M:
Least favorite character from that A/M:
Hair Color you prefer:
Eye Color you prefer:
A/M character you can't stand at all:
A/M character you'd like to be real and you wouldn't mind being your boy/girlfriend [Natsu Dragneel is forbidden. Why? Because three otakus will want to write his name here. I want everyone to pick different characters.]

Ja Matta Ne,
Otaku #4

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар