About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

уторак, 22. мај 2012.

Okaaaay

Everyone is making a self-introduction post and yeah....I'll do the same thing xD
Ah but before that.....I had Mechanics and it looks like i failed it :PP.
So.....here goes my self-introduction list xD
  1. I'm scared from many things.
  2. I also don't have a TV in my room.
  3. I listen to almost every kind of music except.....The music from my country...
  4. I like to stare in one dot.And think about something.It happens in class,EVERYWHERE XD
  5. I'm a Coca-cola addict.
  6. I'm anti-social.
  7. Reality is pretty crappy from my angle of view.
  8. My hands shake.
  9. I'm kinda fat :DD.
  10. I'm the only male otaku from this group.
  11. I'm weird.....
  12. REALLY WEIRD..
  13. Sometimes evil...also
  14. Sometimes  good.
  15. I'm an Atheist also.
  16. Fast-food is my life.
  17. I like to impersonate anime characters.
  18. I'm kinda a talkative person.
  19. I like to tickle other persons.
  20. There is one person that can cheer me up every time and...It's my Tsuma~ <3
  21. Also the last thing is......I JUST LOVE CHIBI ANIME CHARACTERS!!!
Well that's me :D...hope you enjoy my little craziness *shy face*



Your dear Otaku 1 :33


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар