About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

понедељак, 21. мај 2012.

help me!

otaku no1 is trying to kill me! :OO
no, really; he's having a grudge on me cause of his kanade from angel beats. hm, actually he really thinks she's his, and she's from my harem. i saw her first *pouty face*

still though, he himself says he's kinda evil.. so i don't know. we're sharing kanade at the moment, but he wants to start a war or something *prepares my broomstick bankai, death notebook and the other gadgets for zombie apocalipse*



and if he tries to attack, i know how to defend myself! started taking aikido classes recently :D
and anyway, even if i don't know something, gonna ask 'my gajeel' to show me.. i like him a lot, even though he's a stupid cowboy and goes around carrying me like a princess.

or because.

by otaku no2 :***

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар