About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

уторак, 22. мај 2012.

OFC...

I'm normal (otaku) teenager :)
But, am I average?
  1. I'm otaku.
  2. I'm vegan.
  3. My last name is Tramp.
  4. I have no TV.
  5. My name is the name of goddess.
  6. I'm reading like I'm crazy.
  7. I'm going to music school and I'm playing HARP and SAXOPHONE.
  8. I REALLY love books.
  9. I love rock and metal music (read next)
  10. My favourite thing to do: Laughing like insane.
  11.  I'm a genius (I learned reading by myself when I was 4...).
  12. I think that Natsu x me will be great xD
  13. I'M CRAAAAZY, really XD
  14. I'm Scorpio in horocope(so what??? /: )
  15. I'm writing songs ^^
What do you think? :D

Otaku 3

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар