About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

петак, 25. мај 2012.

Ohayo, minna! :}
I finally got the time to introduce myself properly. I'm new here, my name is Thea umm, I mean, Otaku #4; (Yes. Otaku #4) and I'm probably the weirdest of all. I may seem normal sometimes, but I'm not. (No. I'm not) ~ Ergo, I am sadistic and optimistic, fantastic and futuristic, tolerant and radical, beautiful and scary. Yush. ^^
I'm interested in soooo many things - writing, reading, drawing, painting, volleyball, waterball, programming, hacking, eidting multimedia > (find me on YouTube here :}) < aaaaaaaand trolling my friends, lovers and my little brother who hates me for the preferance I have and I'll share with you...

Drumrolls.
 DRUMROLLS.
Cough-cough.

I...am (wait for it.) aaaa (wait fooor it) - YAOI ADDICT.
Yes. I Am.MY OTP FOREVER AND EVER
V
V
V

ZOSAN!!! ♥


I love Anime/Manga, especially One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Fairy Tail, Ouran High School Host Club and Code Geass :)
I love TV shows, like How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Merlin, Pretty Little Liars :)

My zodiac sign is Pisces - f**k yeah. And my favorite animal is the Maco Shark, but I love all Sharks. :D Oh, and I'm speaking 3 languages PER-FE-CCCC-TLY :D and I understand 3 languages completely. I suck at french, but I'm trying to get better, which seems like an unreachable goal. Merde.
Anyway, I'm finishing my introduction-post now, and I'll write in a few days again. That's all.

Ja Matta Ne.
Otaku #4

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар