About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

среда, 30. мај 2012.

Guts....Some random things....and guts again

Guts!guts guts...guts..!
Oh sorry I'm just enjoying the gourmet world of TORIKO!I mean seriously where can you find an anime like that....epic is just epic xD.Must calm down.....GUTS...damn that show.....
*5 mins later*
Okay.....calmed down....but there is a problem with that show seriously....I mean I'm every fucking time hungry when i watch it xD.
Must stop talking about Toriko.....
...................................................
My tsuma~ is my real life Kanade.Damn i love her a lot...x3
So....erm...that Mechanics test that i had I ACED IT (got a D) but i failed physics......someone is going to kill me *poker face*Okay enough information about me.

Well I'm bored soo....Otaku#4 I'll fill your roleplay application.

Favorite Anime/Manga: Fate/Stay Night-Zero.
Favorite character from that A/M: Archer/Lancelot.
Least favorite character from that A/M: Kirei Kotomine.
Hair Color you prefer: Brown.
Eye Color you prefer: Brown.
A/M character you can't stand at all: Sakura(Naruto)
A/M character you'd like to be real and you wouldn't mind being your boy/girlfriend: Kanade duuh....


GUTS GUTS GUTS GUTS...sorry i can't sustain myself anymore.

*goes to watch Toriko*

Your Otaku#1 :33

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар