About us...

Моја слика
hello! ^.^ we are the otaku people :D there are 6 of us at the moment... One boy and 5 girls XD we like watching anime, manga, and talking about random stuff, totally irrelevant to important world affairs and the meaning of life. nice to meet you! ^3^

понедељак, 21. мај 2012.

Silly Otaku no.2

Does she really think she can defy my power!?She thinks that her "Gajeel" will help her....Aikido and some tiny gadgets!?MUAHAHAHAAHAH no it can't help her because i got someone on my side that i will be calling my tsuma~ <3(not Kanade).And you know sooner or later Kanade will be mine.....I'll just go berkserker Grell on all the obstacles....OH YEAH BY THE WAY I LIKE TO BE SOMEONE FROM ANIME-S LIKE KATSURAGI KEIMA AND SO ON...currently I am Grell Sutcliff......So I'll just turn my chainsaw on and split her guts in an epic way :333........

You can't evade it otaku no2.....

By Otaku 1



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар